Introduction

So... I'm Grace, hence the punny name of this blog.... I'm not really one for words but here's a little about me.

I am a senior at Rollins College, Computer Science major, Studio Art minor. I would've double majored if time were on my side; but when you play collegiate softball, and both CS and Art courses happen at the same time, there aren't enough hours in the day to achieve it all.

I love technology and I love art, and what better mesh of my two loves is there in animation? I am truly fascinated by the animation process and I have a profound respect for those who practice it. I want to be a part of this amazing world, I just need to find my niche.

That's why I am taking this course. I want to gain more experience and practice in animation so that I can be successful and maybe narrow down what I am the best at in this field.

There's so much I still do not know, and I feel this class will help with that. Learning is a never ending journey, and there's no time like the present to do so.

Comments